Fresh prepcommonly asked questions
How do I pay?
Payments are due at time of ordering
What time can I pick up meals?
1. GOLD’S GYM
2. DEL MONTE MEATS (8AM-6PM)
3. KULAK CROSSFIT (Kulak members only)
4. POCATELLO WELLNESS CLINIC (Member & Non-Members Hours: 8 am to 5 pm
5. ELEVATE FITNESS (Members & Non-Members Hours: 5:30 am-10 am & 4:30-7 pm)
6. JRIVEN (Members & Non-Members Hours: 5:30 am-10:00 am; 5:30 pm-7:30pm)
Idaho Falls Locations:
1. APEX FITNESS AND PERFORMANCE-IDAHO FALLS (6:30 am-10:00 am AND 6 pm- 8 pm) MEMBERS & NON NON MEMBERS
2. Crossfit AMROCK (Members & Non-Members 6 am-7:30 am & 5-8 pm)
Deliveries will be made before 8 am on Monday & Thursday
Are your meals gluten free?
Do I have to order every week?
No! That is the great thing about Fresh Prep. There are no subscriptions or minimum orders.
Do you do custom orders?
Yes! We love cooking for specific nutrition needs. Pricing is dependent on meals. Contact us for more information.
How Do I Re-Heat My Meals?
Place Fresh Prep meal in the microwave with the lid cracked for 1 to 1 1/2 minutes or until warm. Meals should be consumed or frozen within 6 days for maximum freshness
How much food do I get if I pay for extra protein?
We will increase your carb (vegetables, Rice, & Sweet Potato). We will also increase your protein to 6 ounces instead of 4
Always fresh – Never frozen
All the meals we make come from fresh ingredients. We make them daily, so there is no need for refrigeration.
JOIN THE MAILING LIST FOR WEEKLY MENU & UPDATES